DEK THE SYSTEM FORMWORk
Formwork is to be strong enough to withstand the dead and live loads, forces caused by ramming and vibration of concrete and other incidental loads imposed upon it during and after casting of concrete.
The lightweight nature of the components is perhaps the biggest advantage with horizontal panel systems. They can be moved around the site with relative ease, as compared to traditional formwork.
The System Formwork for Wall / Beam / Slab
With its function accessories, the system formwork allows the construction company to undertake any formwork.
The System Formwork consist of basic five types of parts
- DEK Formwork Panels
- System Joint Clamp
- Tie Rod & Nut
- Inside corner joint
- Outside corner joint
- Filler panels nullify any error
- Quick formwork time min 50% reduction in shuttering & de-shuttering time
- Same panels can be used in the lift shaft, column, wall or climbing work
- Forming of retaining walls without special compensation
- Easy handling and few accessories for corner forming. Accessories are simple and functional
- It is very useful if the same repetitive work like highrise or same casting pattern
- High loading capacity up to 300 mm thick slab, permissible concrete 2 pressure 40kN/m